What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out our inquiry form.
When visiting our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your username or e-mail address. You may always, however, visit our site anonymously.
IF you choose to register on our site, you will be obliged to provide the following information:
- your chosen username/login ID for the site, plus a valid email address and your forename/surname.
You may also optionally provide the following to improve our service to you or to allow us to fulfil any obligations that you request of us:
- your full postal address and telephone details.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used as follows:
- to personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- to improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- to improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- to send you periodic emails pertaining to Business Atrium Ltd and its product/service offerings, including occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How can you change the information that you have given us?
All users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by giving us notification through the Contact Us page.
This cookie comprises a small piece of text stored on your computer and used by your web browser. It does not contain any personal or sensitive information and is not a threat to the security of your computer or the data on it.
Data Protection / Confidentiality
Business Atrium Ltd guarantees that any information you provide will never be made public nor made available to any third party, except as defined below. All communications from this website will be sent to your registered email address, which will only be used with discretion by Business Atrium Ltd to provide you with information by email concerning Business Atrium Ltd, its products or your use of this website. At all times, your email address and any other contact information that you have provided will remain strictly confidential to Business Atrium Ltd and will be treated with respect.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This Policy was last modified on 17th January 2011.
Business Atrium Ltd
Suite 225, Legacy Business Centre
2A Ruckholt road
London E10 5NP
Company No. 07260864
tel: +44 (0)207 617 7126
fax: +44 (0)203 014 7714